Toke Makinwa News Officially Confirms Her Breakup With Fiance Maje Ayida. The Relationship Took So Long Time



The 12-year relationship between Toke Makinwa, the presenter of Morning Drive on Rhythm FM, and Lagos Big Boy, Maje Ayida (CEO, Eden Lifestyle) is over.
CityPeople reports that when asked recently by an
interviewer
about their relationship, Toke said:



“I am not under any pressure to get married. It’s the society that puts
pressure on women not minding that divorce rates are high.
I was once in a long term relationship with Maje Ayida and it has come to an end. I think it’s unfair for me to speak about our relationship because he is not here to defend himself. He is an amazing guy but it was not meant to be.
It’s strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other.
One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but they were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate.
My Mr Right has to be God-fearing, who would not do certain things because he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and must not be selfish in any way”.





Labels: , ,