Man loses manh*od After He Overdosed On Erectíon Drug To Impress His Girlfriend


A man, said to be a farmer and former politician from southern Colombia had to have his pénis amputated after he allegedly overdosed on Víagra, an érection drug to impress his girlfriend.

The 66-year-old man from Giganté, Colombia, whose
name has not been released, told a local newspaper that he intentionally overdosed on the érectile dysfunction medicine. He was then said to have suffered an érection for several days before being forced to seek medical advice.
When he sought medical help, he was told that his only option was amputation as his pénis was already inflamed and fracturéd.

However, a doctor told local newspaper that ‘The patient showed bruising on the testicles and pénis, was treated and is recovering well.’
As a result of the incident, Néiva hospital issued a warning for men to not use pénis enhancing drugs or érectile dysfunctíon medication without préscription from their doctors

Related News: PHOTO: Actress Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Backside

Related News: Female Bowen Student expelled for having mouth service

Labels: , , ,