SHOCKING: Father And His Friend Rape His 7-Year-Old Daughter

photo

A 47-year-old South African man has been arrested for allegedly raping his 7-year-old daughter in a church tent.
According to report, the man and his friend allegedly raped the child in the tent at the Hosanna Ministries Church in New Woodlands of which the man is an employee.

It was reported that the 47-year-old man, who worked at the church, and his
friend raped his seven-year-old daughter.

The mother of the child was believed to be drunk when the rape took place but she has denied it, claiming that she was on her way home from work and her husband was innocent.
"I know nothing about this because she told me nothing," she said, according to The Daily Voice. "I was on my way home from work when people in the street told me my husband was assaulted because he touched my daughter. "I can't believe my husband would do something like that because I will not allow it. He is not that kind of man," she said.
Police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk said, "The Mitchells Plain Family violence, Child protection and Sexual offences unit is investigating an alleged rape of a minor. The alleged rape occurred in New Woodlands. A 47-year-old man was arrested and the accused appeared in the Mitchells Plain Magistrate Court on August 16.

Labels: , ,